Prosperity has developed unique and innovative Term products to meet consumer needs.
Income Continuation Term
Income Continuation Term is designed as income replacement for younger policyholders and also works well as a mortgage protection product. It provides a choice of monthly amounts to be paid to beneficiaries for a specified time period or until age 70.
- Owner selects a monthly payment amount to be paid to the beneficiary for 2, 3 or 5 years or until age 70
- Electronic application process with simplified issue and fully underwritten options
- Optional inflation protection feature grows the monthly payment amount by 3% each year
- Issue ages – 18 to 55/Expires at age 70
- Waiver of Premium for Disability Rider
- Additional Lump Sum Benefits Rider
*Premiums remain level for the first ten policy years and may increase thereafter as determined by the plan selected. Policy terminates when the insured reaches age 70. A portion of the monthly payment amount may be taxable. Applicants should be advised to consult their legal or tax advisor for possible tax consequences. Optional inflation protection feature and riders are available for additional cost. Coverage under the Waiver of Premium for Disability Rider is provided to age 65. If the insured is totally disabled at age 65, coverage will extend to age 70.
Graded Death Benefit Term
Graded Death Benefit Term is designed for older policyholders who may have had difficulty obtaining life insurance coverage in the past. It provides affordable protection to age 100 with simplified underwriting.
- Easy application process with no medical exam – eligibility based on answers to 3 simple questions along with an MIB and prescription check
- State-of-the-art voice signature option for non-face-to-face sales
- Affordable premiums -20 year term policy to age 100, at the end of 20 years the premiums remain level and the product converts to decreasing Term to age 100
- Death benefit up to $30,000; death benefit reduces yearly starting at policy year 21.
- Reduced death benefit in the first 3 years (full death benefit paid for accidental death)
- Ability to take out loans against cash value
- Accelerated Death Benefit feature for Terminal Illness†
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider
**Loans against the policy will reduce the cash value and death benefit by the sum owed and may cause the policy to lapse. This is a summary only. Policies have limitations and exclusions, and terms and conditions for keeping them in force. Terms and features may vary by state. Consult the agent portal or contact us for full details.
†Accelerated death benefit feature is not available in California.
The above descriptions contain a brief summary of product features. Refer to the materials on the agent portal and the policy and riders for additional details regarding coverage, conditions, limitations and exclusions.
Income Continuation Term issued in New York by SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. (New York, NY) (Policy Form #’s ICTPSENY15, IC2PSENY15, IC3PSENY15, IC4PSENY15) and in other states by S.USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. (Newark, NJ) (Policy Form # ICC16ICTPUECS16 and state specific versions), members of Prosperity Life Group. Not available in all states; features may vary by state. Within the state of New York, only SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. is licensed and its products issued. All guarantees are subject to the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
PrimeTerm To 100SM (policy form series #GBTPUE) is issued in New York by SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. and elsewhere by S.USA Life Insurance Company, Inc., both members of Prosperity Life Group. Not available in all states; features or terms may vary by state. Within the state of New York, only SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. is licensed and its products issued. All guarantees are subject to the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing company.