Prosperity Service Group, LLC is seeking to hire a New Business Associate for its Roanoke, VA office. Contribute to the success of New Business by partnering with co-workers to create and maintain a high performance department that meets business needs. Responsible for accurately administering new life insurance applications from receipt of application to final status within service levels and compliance standards. Tasks may include reviewing documents for completion & accuracy; confirming agent licensing/appointment with appropriate guidelines; and submitting case data.
Communicate via telephone, e-mail, fax and written correspondence to provide status and/or information regarding new applications, pending applications and product information. Act as a knowledge resource to other team members and departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Facilitate and complete the day to day activities of the Regulation 60 (Reg 60) forms and its related processes for all New York State Life applications.
- Examine and evaluate complex data related to New York Regulation 60 life disclosure statements from both internal and external stakeholders in accordance with SBLI’s established procedures.
- Timely review and processing of incoming new business and reinstatement applications within published service levels, quality standards and compliance standards.
- Accurate data entry and update of customer information in multiple key systems following established workflows for quality output of policy contracts.
- Adhere strictly to all AML, KYC and internal cash control guidelines in the processing of all cash, cash value products and related documentation.
- Follow all protocols for the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and client confidentiality, in the handling of all application documents, medical information and policy contracts.
- Assist producers and customers in completing required forms and outstanding requirements by providing appropriate information on what is needed.
- Timely, professional follow up and tracking of pending cases with agents, customers and vendors.
- Compliant processing of all internal and external replacement and 1035 Exchange transactions following state specific regulatory guidelines
- Employ keen listening skills during customer interaction to identify sales opportunities and request referrals from existing customers.
- Possess ability to tailor communication style to various audiences such as brokers, producers, existing and prospective policy owners/insureds, medical vendors, external carriers, underwriters and other internal departments.
- Respond to new work assignments with a sense of urgency and meet company’s service level agreements.
- Escalate and consult with management and other internal stakeholders as appropriate to ensure the accurate and timely completion of assigned area of responsibility.
- Comply with and uphold organizational standards and core values.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work extended hours or adjust core hours as required by business demands
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest, proportions, and percentages
- Basic analytical skills to review cases and determine solutions to requests. Ability to draw inferences from partial information. Ability to develop alternative solutions and apply specific resources or techniques to solve problems
- Requires the ability to adapt quickly and effectively to shifting priorities, as well as a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong ability to de-escalate and resolve customer service issues
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as a team player
Education and/or Experience
This section describes the minimum level of education and/or experience needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job.
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred 1 to 2 years sales support and application processing experience preferred
- Knowledge of the Insurance industry, AML and KYC programs preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit for extended period of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
To apply, send resume to [email protected] reference HR Job #06192-20.