Prosperity Life Insurance Group, LLC is seeking self-motivated Medicare Marketing Director to develop and coordinate the implementation of sales and expansion strategies for recruiting FMO’s, MGAs and Medicare Supplement agents. Hired individual will work closely with the Sales & Marketing team and other staff to build opportunities and synergy across the distribution channel continuum, reporting to the Senior Vice President, Medicare Supplement. Work is remote and will require travel. Medicare experience is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of sales and expansion strategies for recruiting FMO’s, MGAs and Medicare Supplement agents.
- Formulate win strategies based on a deep understanding of our competition and their strategic implications within the Medicare Supplement space.
- Self-motivate, learn, and apply sales techniques to achieve set marketing goals for outreach calls and new agent contracts.
- Work with team to build opportunities and synergy across the distribution channel continuum.
- Expand the hierarchy and our current distribution partner footprint within expansion markets to accelerate revenue growth.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in person, over the phone, and in writing with agents, supervisors, and direct reports.
- Manage performance of FMO partners and hold them accountable to deliver best in class results.
- Attend sales meetings, trade shows, and industry training seminars as needed ( travel will be required)
All other duties as assigned to support organizational goals and objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Competitive industry and product knowledge
- Sales process and territory management
- Team player with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
To apply for this position, send resume to [email protected] and reference HR Job #1207-19.