Prosperity Service Group, LLC is seeking to hire a Contact Center Specialist I for our Roanoke, VA office. This position serves as the customer service and administrative point of contact for agents, policyholders, co-workers and other departments in matters pertaining to Policyholder Services and Claims for the life and annuity lines of business. Communicates via telephone, e-mail, fax and written correspondence to provide status and/or information regarding inforce policies and products.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Deliver outstanding customer service by efficiently and effectively responding to customer inquiries within stated service levels.
- Research and respond to customer inquiries and requests utilizing multiple processes and administrative computer systems. Identify problem situations, major issues, and appropriate sources of information to effectively provide resolutions to customer problems or concerns.
- Represent the company in a positive, customer friendly, professional manner and provide timely follow-up regarding inquiries from policyholders, co-workers and agents.
- Document all inquiries from customers and advise appropriate department when corrective or additional action is required. Document within the appropriate computer system and/or send appropriate form or information requested by customers.
- Write correspondence as applicable in a professional format explaining policy information or status to agents or policyholders.
- Interpret and apply concepts based on company policies and procedures.
- Proactively stay abreast of and learns new procedures, tools, products and services.
- Participate in a fast paced team environment that handles incoming calls.
- Create work requests for our processing partners as needed.
- Work in a collaborative team environment to handle large call volumes.
- Able to adhere to call center guidelines and measurements.
- As assigned, monitors Contact Center e-mail and voicemail boxes, retrieving messages as scheduled. Works with manager to ensure messages are returned promptly.
- Meet individual productivity goals and contributes to department and team goals.
- Comply with company, department and team guidelines regarding confidentiality and privacy including the GLB Privacy Act, HIPAA, & other state and federal guidelines for privacy. Uphold organizational standards and core values.
- As assigned by management, handle other duties and projects.
Education and/or Experience This section describes the minimum level of education and/or experience needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job.
- Minimum of one year of work experience, including phone work in a fast paced service driven environment.
- High school diploma/GED required; Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, web based applications and data entry is required.
- Previous successful work experience in a position requiring attention to detail and organizational skills in a multi-tasking role is required.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm is required.
- Knowledge of the Insurance industry, AML and KYC guidelines preferred.
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish desirable.
Prosperity Service Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send your resume to [email protected]. Reference HR Job# 0516-17.