Prosperity Life Insurance Group, LLC is searching for an Internal Wholesale Representative to provide overall support and assistance to sales agents and sales management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle inbound phone calls from current and prospective agents.
- Provides support and research various sources to answers questions, and resolve problems for agents, 3rd Part Distributors and Bank Sales Channel Sales Management
- Assist agents with case design and recommend appropriate products based on client needs.
- Prepare and analyze illustration proposals.
- Assist agents with Agent Web Site navigation and content.
- Assist agents with product availability, required forms, and supply orders.
- Outbound calls to onboard new agents.
- Assist with field training via phone and virtual conference platform.
- Prepare various reports, as needed, for agent and Sales Team use.
- Assist management with projects and assignments as needed.
- Act as a liaison with all the various internal departments involved in supporting the accounts; including Sales, Marketing, Operations and Legal/Compliance
- Work in conjunction with Internal and External Wholesaling Teams to maximize sales.
- Build and maintain producer relationships to keep them informed of market and product changes and enhancements.
All other duties as assigned to support organizational goals and objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years' prior internal sales support and or account management experience.
- Life & Health Insurance License upon hire
- Knowledge of Fixed Indexed Annuities and Single Premium Deferred Annuities.
- Excellent knowledge of the insurance community and industry.
- Proven sales acumen and presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
To apply for this position, send resume to [email protected] and reference HR Job #1207-19-2.