Prosperity Service Group, LLC is seeking a seasoned marketing executive to work with VP, Marketing and Sales in managing the national Medicare Supplement program. The candidate will have deep expertise in product development and strategic marketing; national expansion and agent recruitment/management; management and optimization of internal operational capabilities and external TPA management. Industry experience should include the knowledge of market participants, competitive market analysis, Medicare Supplement/Medicare Advantage plans, pricing and underwriting trends and requirements, loss ratio analysis, and all aspects of operational and administrative support. This position is viewed as a key succession planning role for the leadership of the Medicare Supplement business.
The candidate will have a proven track record of establishing, maintaining and expanding successful Medicare Supplement/Medicare Advantage programs for national insurance carriers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the ongoing effectiveness of the program based on sales targets, pricing criteria, underwriting guidelines and loss ratios
- Strategically expand into new states, based on state-specific competitive environment and marketing opportunities
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders, including senior management, board of directors and rating agencies
- Recruit independent agents, provide product and training support, monitor performance, and take appropriate actions for non-performing agents
- Monitor the performance of each TPA to ensure operational efficiency, compliance with established performance standards, and appropriate level of agent support
- Evaluate the feasibility of developing internal operational capabilities; lead the efforts in developing such capabilities, if required
- Develop effective marketing materials
Prosperity Service Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send your resume to [email protected]. reference HR Job# 0516-17.