Prosperity Service Group, LLC is seeking to hire a Agent Support Rep for our Roanoke, VA office. This position provides support to Independent Marketing Organizations and producers in a timely and accurate manner, using outstanding customer service skills. Such support is provided in accordance with the applicable contracts and commission schedules while complying with all company guidelines including those related to privacy regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between company and agents and agencies. Able to answer questions and concerns about contracting, commissions, quoting, application processes, agent portal, and new business.
- Supports Agent Hotline and Agent Care emails. As requested, submit and process changes through the Benchmark support ticket system.
- Communicate verbally and through correspondence with IMOs, producers and other departments regarding commission questions and general requests.
- Maintains IMO and agent records in Agency AS400 system, updating as needed.
- Researches and documents problems in general and with technology based applications as they arise; escalates to supervisor as needed.
- Maintain inventory of printed marketing materials and handle requests for distribution. Compile materials and kits as requested for conferences and training events. Request orders of marketing and promotional materials as needed.
- Coordinate compliance training, continuing education requirements and training as requested. Maintain database and records of all related materials. (i.e. licenses, training materials, etc.)
- Responsible for preparing correspondence and reports in software packages such as Word or Excel as appropriate for various transactions and projects as requested.
- Fulfill agent request supply orders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associates Degree or equivalent preferred. Minimum of one year customer service or administrative related experience in a fast paced service industry required. Experience in job functions requiring proficiency and accuracy in maintaining and administering computer system/database required. Knowledge of agent contracting and licensing, field compensation payments such as commissions, overrides, incentives and bonuses is preferred.
- Work requires the ability to effectively communicate with team members and individuals in other departments as well as with policyholders, agents, and sales staff. Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals and instructions.
- Work requires the use of mathematics, established formulas, or standard procedures to calculate, prepare, or interpret routine financial information. Ability to perform intermediate math calculations.
- Proficiency at basic levels of Word and Excel. Ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple diverse tasks simultaneously.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, send resume to [email protected] reference HR Job #0129-20.