PrimeTerm to 100℠, Graded Death Benefit Term, has been designed to offer competitively priced life insurance coverage for those individuals who may have had difficulty purchasing insurance in the past.
- Easy application process with no medical exam – eligibility based on answers to 3 simple questions along with an MIB and prescription check
- Affordable premiums - 20 year term policy to age 100, at the end of 20 years the premiums remain level and the product converts to decreasing term to age 100
- Death benefit up to $30,000; death benefit reduces yearly starting at policy year 21.
- Reduced death benefit in the first 3 years (full death benefit paid for accidental death)
- Accelerated Death Benefit for Terminal Illness†
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider
* This is a summary only. Policies have limitations and exclusions, and terms and conditions for keeping them in force. Consult an agent or review the policy for full details.
† Accelerated death benefit feature is not available in California.
PrimeTerm To 100SM (policy form series #GBTPUE) is issued in New York by SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. and elsewhere by S.USA Life Insurance Company, Inc., both members of Prosperity Life Group. Not available in all states; features or terms may vary by state. Within the state of New York, only SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. is licensed and its products issued. All guarantees are subject to the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing company.